Mind & Body Classes include Yoga, Yogalates & Body Fusion. Dance based classes include Fitsteps and Zumba classes. All at the Michelin MAC Sports Centre, Stoke-on- Trent.
Aby Kate runs several classes a week at the Michelin, Monday evening Fitsteps 6pm, Thursday evening Body Fusion 6:30pm, Thursday evening Fitsteps 7:45pm, Friday lunchtime Yogalates 12:30pm, Friday evening Yoga 7pm, Sunday evening Zumba 6pm and Sunday evening Yoga 7pm. Friendly classes for men and woman of all ages and fitness levels.
*NEW PILATES CLASS COMING SOON FRIDAY EVENING …*
Yoga classes at the Michelin
Aby runs several Yoga classes a week daytime and evening at Michelin MAC Sports Centre, Stoke-on-Trent
Aby is a qualified British Wheel of Yoga teacher and runs three Yoga classes at the Michelin, using traditional poses (asanas), breathing techniques (pranayama) and concluding the session with a period of relaxation (evening classes only), Aby creates a class suitable for all levels, beginners through to those wanting to develop their practice;
- Thursday evening at Michelin Sports Centre 6:30-7:30pm is Body Fusion – fusion of Yoga and Pilates choreographed to music, some experience useful.
- Friday lunchtime at Michelin Sports Centre 12:30-1:30pm is a Yogalates class – energising Yoga Vinyasa flow combined with Pilates core strengthening elements, suitable for all levels
- Friday evening at Michelin Sports Centre 7:00-8:15pm Hatha Vinyasa Yoga class – is a flowing style of yoga that harmonizes breath & movement to give strength & agility suitable for all levels.
- Sunday evening at Michelin Sports Centre 7:00-8:15pm Vinyasa Flow – a dynamic and energising class incorporating more intermediate/advanced poses, some Yoga experience helpful.
Yoga has so many benefits;
- Enriched well being
- Improves Strength and Muscle tone
- Stress reduction
- Body Awareness & develop mindfulness
- Improved posture
- Pain and injury prevention/relief
- Increased stamina and energy
- Coordination & balance developed
- Build mental focus
- Improved function of internal organs
- Help prevent Osteoporosis
- Better sleep quality
Read more about my Yoga classes in Stoke-on-Trent
Fitsteps classes at the Michelin every Monday evening 6pm & Thursday evening 7:45pm
FITSTEPS is an energetic, upbeat dance fitness class mixing graceful steps of Ballroom and the up-tempo steps of Latin dances designed by Natalie Lowe, Ian Waite (from Strictly Come Dancing) and Olympic swimmer Mark Foster. Fitsteps is a fun heart pumping workout where you dance styles from ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ and ‘Dancing with the Stars’ such as the American Smooth, Cha Cha Cha, Paso Doble and Viennese Waltz. No partner needed.
This class is great if you love dancing, want a creative outlet and master new skills. Fitsteps is an enjoyable workout for all ages and fitness levels, this class will keep the brain active and healthy, improve muscle tone & strength, balance & coordination and increase aerobic fitness.
Read more about my Fitsteps classes in Stoke-on-Trent
Zumba classes at the Michelin every Sunday evening 6pm
ZUMBA is the world-wide famous high energy dance workout covering dance styles from all over the world. A party feel with great music and attitude, choreographed routines with easy to follow steps.
Aby continues to deliver amazing classes, dance to great music, workout without even realising it! Aby keeps routines fresh and current, maintaining a balance between dance and fitness.
Zumba is perfect for everybody and every body, regardless of age, gender or fitness level. Zumba classes are designed to have fun and bring people together who just love to dance. A mix of low and high intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie burning class.
Read more about my Zumba classes in Stoke-on-Trent