Yoga, Yogalates, Fitsteps, Swiss Ball, Body Fusion and Zumba classes at the Michelin MAC Sports Centre, Stoke-on- Trent.
Aby Kate runs several classes a week at the Michelin, Monday evening Fitsteps 6pm, *New Class* Thursday evening Body Fusion 6pm, Thursday evening Swiss Ball 7pm, Thursday evening Fitsteps 8pm, Friday lunchtime Yogalates 12:30pm, Friday evening Yoga 7pm, Sunday evening Zumba 6pm and Sunday evening Yoga 7pm. Friendly classes for men and woman of all ages and fitness levels.
Aby runs several Yoga classes a week daytime and evening at Michelin MAC Sports Centre, Stoke-on-Trent
Aby is a qualified British Wheel of Yoga teacher and runs three Yoga classes at the Michelin, using traditional poses (asanas), breathing techniques (pranayama) and concluding the session with a period of relaxation (evening classes only), Aby creates a class suitable for all levels, beginners through to those wanting to develop their practice;
- Friday lunchtime at Michelin Sports Centre 12:30-1:30pm is a Yogalates class – energising Yoga Vinyasa flow combined with Pilates core strengthening elements, suitable for all levels
- Friday evening at Michelin Sports Centre 7:00-8:00pm Hatha Vinyasa Yoga class – is a flowing style of yoga that harmonizes breath & movement to give strength & agility suitable for all levels.
- Sunday evening at Michelin Sports Centre 7:00-8:00pm Hatha Intermediate Flow – a strong and energising class incorporating more advanced poses, some Yoga experience helpful.
Yoga has so many benefits;
- Enriched well being
- Improves Strength and Muscle tone
- Stress reduction
- Body Awareness & develop mindfulness
- Improved posture
- Pain and injury prevention/relief
- Increased stamina and energy
- Coordination & balance developed
- Build mental focus
- Improved function of internal organs
- Help prevent Osteoporosis
- Better sleep quality
Read more about my Yoga classes in Stoke-on-Trent
Swiss Ball class at the Michelin every Thursday evening 7pm.
Using the inflatable Swiss ball this makes a challenging low impact conditioning workout, focusing on strength, stamina, coordination and balance. Aby combines her knowledge and creates a mix of up-tempo dynamic movements and slow controlled exercises, choreographed to upbeat music. This class is not suitable for someone new or returning to exercise, also not suitable if pregnant. As with all classes Aby will still cater for varying fitness levels, and will suggest alternatives and encourage rest periods if needed.
Swiss Ball great for;
- Improving Core Stability and Posture
- Strengthening back muscles
- Challenging strength & balance
- Developing muscle tone
- Improving agility & coordination
- Working on flexibility and range of movement
- Building endurance
- People wishing to improve their sporting performance or technique
- A low-impact conditioning class
Read more about my Swiss Ball classes in Stoke-on-Trent
Fitsteps classes at the Michelin every Monday evening 6pm & Thursday evening 8pm
FITSTEPS is an energetic, upbeat dance fitness class mixing graceful steps of Ballroom and the up-tempo steps of Latin dances designed by Natalie Lowe, Ian Waite (from Strictly Come Dancing) and Olympic swimmer Mark Foster. Fitsteps is a fun heart pumping workout where you dance styles from ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ and ‘Dancing with the Stars’ such as the American Smooth, Cha Cha Cha, Paso Doble and Viennese Waltz. No partner needed.
This class is great if you love dancing, want a creative outlet and master new skills. Fitsteps is an enjoyable workout for all ages and fitness levels, this class will keep the brain active and healthy, improve muscle tone & strength, balance & coordination and increase aerobic fitness.
Read more about my Fitsteps classes in Stoke-on-Trent
Zumba classes at the Michelin every Sunday evening 6pm
ZUMBA is the world-wide famous high energy dance workout covering dance styles from all over the world. A party feel with great music and attitude, choreographed routines with easy to follow steps.
Aby continues to deliver amazing classes, dance to great music, workout without even realising it! Aby keeps routines fresh and current, maintaining a balance between dance and fitness.
Zumba is perfect for everybody and every body, regardless of age, gender or fitness level. Zumba classes are designed to have fun and bring people together who just love to dance. A mix of low and high intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie burning class.
Read more about my Zumba classes in Stoke-on-Trent