Yoga classes at Longsdon Memorial Hall, Stoke on Trent
Aby Kate runs a Tuesday Evening Yoga 7pm. Friendly class for men and woman of all ages and levels.
Yoga classes in Longsdon Stoke-on-Trent every Tuesday Evening 7pm – Vinyasa Flow will include some intermediate flows)
Aby is a qualified British Wheel of Yoga teacher and teaches a Vinyasa Flow and a Hatha Vinyasa Yoga class at Longsdon – a flowing style of yoga that harmonizes breath & movement to give strength & agility. Using traditional poses (asanas), breathing techniques (pranayama) Aby creates a class suitable for all levels, beginners through to those wanting to develop their practice.
Yoga has so many benefits;
- Enriched well being
- Improves Strength and Muscle tone
- Stress reduction
- Body Awareness & develop mindfulness
- Improved posture
- Pain and injury prevention/relief
- Increased stamina and energy
- Coordination & balance developed
- Build mental focus
- Improved function of internal organs
- Help prevent Osteoporosis
- Better sleep quality
Read more about my Yoga classes in Stoke-on-Trent.